- To provide a safe, happy and stimulating Preschool experience for your child.
- To nurture the child’s spontaneous and natural desire to learn.
- Foster independence and develop concentration.
- Promote positive self esteem.
- Provide challenging individual programs which build on child’s strengths while respecting individuality.
- Build as sense of belonging and community.
- Encourage creativity.
About the Staff
Ainsley has a Bachelor of Early Childhood Education, a Bachelor of Arts, an Advanced Diploma and Diploma of Montessori Studies. She has extensive experience with all levels of early childhood education.
Bernie has a Diploma in Children’s Services and an Advanced Diploma and Diploma of Montessori Studies. She has extensive experience with all levels of early childhood education. Bernie is also a Montessori Trainer, having completed her TAE (Training, Assessing, Education) Award in 2012.
DIPLOMA QUALIFIED EDUCATORS
Joyce Grosvenor, Fiona Barnett, Sue Francis, Jacqui Prince, Kristy Maurice-Jones and Tammy Hendy
Joyce holds a Diploma in Children’s Services and a Certificate 3 in Montessori Studies. She has 10+ years experience within the industry. We welcome her knowledge and expertise. Fiona also holds a Diploma in Children’s Services and has 7+ years experience within the industry. She has worked with babies and toddlers and also within the administrative field of the industry. Sue Francis holds a Diploma in Children’s Services and has a lot of experience with children with her background in Family Day Care. Jacqui, Kristy and Tammy have all completed their Diplomas in Children’s Services and Montessori Studies.
CERTIFICATE 3 QUALIFIED EDUCATORS
Aimee Shelton and Kanami Ebel
Aimee and Kanami have completed their Certificate 3 in Children’s Services with in-house Montessori training provided by the Centre.